Monday, July 23, 2012

The next phase...


As I approach my 6-month mark of beginning this journey and think about the 55,000+ miles traveled around the world, I can't help but feel grateful for the experiences and both a sense of happiness and freedom that I made this life-changing decision to set out and explore the world. Although my globe-trotting for 2012 might have come to an end, I know that this adventure has changed the way I see the world and how I want to live my life moving forward. I'll be keeping the blog space as a way to record the next phase, without time constraints, rather a life journey that I hope will continue to involve travel, teaching, learning, yoga, new experiences, new friendships and, of course, a constant adventure.


Over the next six months I'll be back in Chicago, working and re-visiting the greatest city in the world, New York, and finally moving to Austin, Texas where I'll be settling in for a few months with my sister to explore a new part of the states. From there, the future isn't quite crystal clear, but the haziness suggests a return to South America for teaching and volunteer work. Time will tell, and I'm sure, plans will continue to evolve.
Thank you for all your kind words, motivation, love and support throughout this journey.
With Love and Light, Cara

In the words of Ray LaMontagne, "Just got to get me somewhere, somewhere that I can feel free…"

No comments:

Post a Comment